The tigers must move according to these rules:
- They can start capturing goats any moment after the match has started.
- They can capture only one goat at a time.
- They can jump over a goat in any direction, but it must be to an adjacent intersection following any of the lines drawn on the board.
- A tiger cannot jump over another tiger.
The goats must move according to these rules:
- They must leave the board when captured.
- They can not jump over the tigers or other goats.
- They can only move after all 20 have been put on the board.
Online Baghchal Score System
|Win||+5||When a player Wins the game.|
|Win (opponent: computer, difficulty: beginners)||+1||When a player/computer Wins a AI game with difficulty beginners.|
|Win (opponent: computer, difficulty: medium)||+2||When a player/computer Wins a AI game with difficulty medium.|
|Lost||0||When a player Looses the game.|
|Give Up (opponent)||+3||When a player Gives Up opponent is awarded 3 points.|
|Give Up (player)||-3||When a player Gives Up 3 point is deducted from player's score.|
|Dispute Won||+3||When a player wins a dispute claim.|
|Dispute Lost||-3||When a player loses dispute claim.|